In the competitive real estate market that we face today, you need a dynamic leader to guide the way to success. Whether it’s personal or investment properties you’re interested in, Jack Wong will be able to provide you with leading edge advice and direction. He has a sound knowledge of the current market and works hard to provide you with the best service. He is flexible and personable, and a strong negotiator. With over 20 years of sales experience, Jack Wong knows how to close a deal.
If you’re not convinced yet, just give him a call. (He is always available to help.)
Notable achievements and affiliations:
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) 2008- present
- Member of the Oakville Real Estate Board 2008- present
- Member of the Milton Chamber of Commerce 2007- present
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Ontario
- Detail knowledge of local neighbourhoods
- Ability to work with your schedule
- Complete knowledge of rental operations and the Landlord Tenant Act
- Strong analytical skills including trend analysis
- Excellent eye for detail to carry out actions that improve the appearance of property
- Strong computer skills specializing in virtual tour sites
Supporting the Community :
Aside from a steadfast focus on his career, Jack Wong also enjoys supporting the community by volunteering his time to: Sick Kids hospital, Canadian Breast Cancer Society, Salvation Army, Scott Mission, Canadian Blood Services, Brain Tumor Foundation, and the Cham Shan Temple Buddhist Temple just to name a few.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty